Regulation on the processing of personal data
In the first part of the document, in a few sentences, we described the procedure for obtaining and methods of using your personal data by our company.
The second part contains information required by the EU Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, which concerns the processing of personal data. Also called “RODO”.
Please read the document carefully, if you have additional questions, contact us
by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +48 576 181 831
1. Personal data used by Pure Fuels Project sp. z o.o
We receive your data in the form of a sent order form on the website: https://purefuels.eu
or directly by e-mail.
We use them only for communication and commercial purposes.
This means that we will use them to prepare and deliver the order, or to contact with client (for example by e-mail and telephone)
2. Storage and security of personal data
Personal data from webside as data provided by email and telephone are stored in our databases.
Only members of the company Pure Fuels Project sp.zo.o and our employees and persons authorized by us.have access to our databases:
As a company of Pure Fuels Project sp.zo.o, we declare that we will not transfer your personal data to any external company or private person in any way.
(including Name, surname, address, telephone number, bank account number, e-mail address, and other information about those who use our services).
This means that your data will not be transferred in any form to anyone outside our company or a company cooperating with us (for example transport company that performs delivery).
3. Data transmission for the needs of orders.
In order to fulfill the order, we have the right to transfer your data, if it is necessary, so we can do our services.
For this purpose, we will only provide data to three groups:
- Persons authorized by us (necessary to provide the service). Including factory where the packaging takes place / mine with which we cooperate when ordering.
- Our employees and partners who must have access to the data to perform their duties.
- Processors we entrust this task to, for example a company: inFakt Sp. z o.o. which services we use in the field of invoice generation, payment processing and accountancy.
- If necessary, also other data recipients: couriers, banks, companies from our capital group.
4. Access and management of data by clients in our database.
Please be advised that you have the right to access, update, change and delete your personal data from our databases.
You can do it by e-mail, telephone and after making an appointment, in person at the company’s headquarters.
5. Internal security procedures
Please be advised that Pure Fuels Project sp.zo.o has taken action to ensure the best possible protection of the data state.
Access to databases as well as electronic equipment (including computers)
with access to the above-mentioned bases is reserved and secured.
Only members of the company and authorized persons may use these tools.
Each employee, a member of the company and people authorized to use our databases have signed an obligation to maintain professional secrecy.
If the provisions contained in this document are broken, the President of the company’s will draw the appropriate consequences.
- The administrator of your personal data is the President of the Management Board of Pure Fuels Project sp.zo.o with its registered office in Warsaw and persons designated by him.
In matters related to your data, please contact the communication department:
- The data will be processed for commercial purposes based on data voluntarily sent in the order form and through the communication department. The data may be made available to cooperating entities or designated by the company in order to properly perform the services specified in the regulations
Data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
The company undertakes to make every effort to secure its data.
The administrator informs that for this purpose data access safeguards have been applied, and the company will endeavor to protect data, for this purpose safety procedures among employees, in order to obtain a copy of the data, please contact the communication department.
- The data will be stored for an indefinite period
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing.
- You have the right to object to further processing, and in the case of consent to the processing of data to withdraw it.
The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- You also have the right to transfer data (in particular transaction history)
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The administrator also informs about automated decision making, including profiling according to the rules specified in the regulations of the online store at: purefuels.eu